- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen with most of the data we collect. We collect data andd process data when you
- Register online to sign up as a volunteer or to receive help
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Chat with us via our website
How will we use your data?
Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account and identify ways in which you can either receive help or become active as a volunteer
- Email you with news regarding new protests and other current developments
How do we store your data?
Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen securely stores your data on German servers and Finnish servers in Helsinki with security precautions.
Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen will keep your personal information until 31 December 2022. After this time, we will delete your data by erasing all information saved on our servers.
Your data will not be used for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen transfer the data that we have collecte to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] Ukrainischer Organisationen.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our websites
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of your website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to resort a complaint or if you feel that Allianz Ukrainischer Organisationen has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Berlin Information Commissioner’s Office (Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit